JUDISCH ARBEITS - UND WANDERFURSORGE - "Jewish work, welfare for Jewish workers and immigrants" - 12 consecutive bound sheets - First year - from the first sheet, issued in July-August 1927 to June 1928 sheet. Nazi ink stamp of "Reichinstituts für Geschichte des Neuen Deutschlands" - "Library of the Reich Institute for the History of New Germany" on the title page and on other pages. An extremely rare journal.
A bi-monthly magazine edited by Dr. George Baum and Alfred Berger, the purpose of which was to improve the social status of the Jews working in Germany, and an extensive overview of the business benefit that the Jews brought to German society in Berlin and in other German cities. The various issues also dealt with the problems of Jewish unemployment, Jewish agriculture in Germany, and more. Also, in the first issues, there are reports of the conclusions of a special Jewish committee that was established to check the scope of employment of Jewish immigrants in Germany, and assistance in finding jobs for Jews.
On the title page and other pages there is a Nazi ink stamp of "Reichinstituts für Geschichte des Neuen Deutschlands" - "Library of the Reich Institute for the History of New Germany". The Reich Institute for New German History was founded on October 4, 1935 as an official institution of the Nazi Party in Berlin at the initiative of the Nazi historian Walter Frank and was subordinate to the Reich Ministry of Science. His main task was to deal with the "Jewish question" and in fact served as a tool for Nazi propaganda. The institute is divided into three wings, one of which dealt with "after the war". The plan was to build a large historical library on the Jewish subject after the destruction of European Jewry. To this end, the Nazis looted dozens of Jewish libraries - they stamped them with this ink stamp, also they photographed Jewish cemeteries (in order to preserve their remains, which they intended to destroy in the war), and collected materials on mixed marriages of Jews. During the war years, the Reich Institute was at the center of German anti-Jewish historiography. At the end of the war, the institute was dismantled, the German program was shelved, and Jewish books that were looted by the Nazis and stamped with the aforementioned seal were found after the war, and were collected by the Jewish rescue organizations.
extremely rare. not appear in the national library nor in the world catalog of libraries "world cat".
, 244 p. Issues 1-12 consecutive. Good condition.