A receipt in honor of the Rabbi Kalphon Moshe HaCohen Shalit'a, a receipt for a sum of 500 francs to be distributed to ten scholars from the Jerusalem Kabbalists, as a reward for the fasting and prayer they held at the Western Wall for the Jewish communities in the cities of Morocco and Tunis. Signatures of the Kabbalists of the "Beit El" yeshiva in Jerusalem, headed by the Holy Gaon Rabbi Avraham Azriel, Tammuz 3rd, 1932. Letterhead of the Yeshiva 'Oehl Ya'akov' led by the Rishon L'Zion Rabbi Ya'akov Meir.
In their letter, the geniuses write that during the minach they made the order of Tikun and pray that appears in the Hid'a for the holy communities: Djerba, Alhara Al-Khabira, Alhara Al-Fnira, the city of Madinin, the city of Titouan, and Ben Gardan and their surroundings (all cities in Tunisia or Morocco). The Tikon was to be saved "from every sickness and disease and from every change of air and change of times and times and to protected from the bite of a scorpion..."
At the head of the seals is Rabbi Avraham Azarihel [ 1862-1947], one of the great rabbis of Jerusalem. The first grandson of the Rishon L'Zion Rabbi Aharon Azriel, owner of "Kapei Aharon". At the age of 24, he was already appointed one of the city's councilors and later he was even appointed to the Rabba"d. From the leaders of the "Shevet Achim" and the Beit El Kabbalistic yeshiva, and from the founders of the Sephardi Orphanage. (His private library in his home contained about 2,000 books, and under his instructions, his son Moshe Azriel founded the Azriel Press in 1900, where, among other things, the books of the rabbis from his family were printed, and hundreds of other books. Due to his knowledge of Torah literature, bibliography, and history, he proofread hundreds of books which were printed in Jerusalem during his time. With the salary he received for this work he would support the judges who sat next to him in court).
In addition, there are seven signatures of the kabbalists of the Beit El yeshiva who made the special pray (as well as the yeshiva's seal).
The Yeshiva of the Kabbalists "Beit El", also known as the "Midrash Hassidim" or "Khal Hassidim", was founded in Jerusalem in the year 1737 by Rabbi Gedaliah Hayon, from the beginning as a place of study the secret Tora. The great Kabbalists of the city of Jerusalem studied there, and it was headed by Gadoli HaMekubalim. One of the most famous of them is Rabbi Shalom Sharabi (the Rashas'h), who headed the yeshiva and the Mahari't Algazi, who was appointed after him as head of the yeshiva. Also, Rabbi Gershon MiKitov - the brother-in-law of the Ba'al shem tov - also studied there.
 leaf. Official stationery 29x22 cm. Good condition.