Coupon card for purchasing carburetor fuel (not diesel) of a Nazi soldier in the 19th Corps - Nazi Germany, ink stamp of the Reich Commissioner for Minerals.
Each coupon is valid for 5 liters. Instructions and warnings on back of card. The 19th Corps was established in Vienna on July 1, 1939 as the "19th Motor Corps", and included the 2nd Panzer Division and the 4th Light Division, under the command of Heinz Guderian. During the invasion of Poland, the Corps operated as part of the Fourth Army led by Günther von Kluge. This unit also played a key role in the conquest of France during the war.
21x15 cm. Seven coupons were used. Good Condition.